Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Read Last Week:
Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini 
  • Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carringer

Currently Reading:
Shadow on the Crown
  • Shadow on the Crown by Patrica Bracewell


Up This Week: 

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I should have been named Page (or, like a girl at my school, Story!)

    Enjoy your reading week.

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Come by, if you can, and share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Finale-a satisfying ending to a fun series. I am excited about Etiquette and Espionage, did you like it? http://wp.me/zUn5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old habits die hard, I'm tempted to read finale by its cover.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my book club participants is a huge fan of Christopher Paolini - while I have a few of his titles, I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails